of the private company with limited liability Premo b.v., registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under 06064738 and located at Bedrijvenpark Twente 185, 7602 KG Almelo, the Netherlands.
2. Collection of Personal Information 2.1 We collect personal data in order to be able to perform our services as optimally as possible. When you use our services, we collect and store the following information that you provide: Company name, customer number, first and last name, address and e-mail address, (mobile) telephone number, username and password. In addition, Premo can collect information through the use of social media is shared with her. Special personal data, such as data relating to race or ethnicity, are not processed by us. 2.2 If you contact us regarding your order or otherwise, we may - in addition to what is set out above - also store other information that you provide to us or yourself. Here too think of information regarding certain (business) activities, product information or an (open) application. 2.3 If you participate in an event that Premo organises or in which it also participates (trade fairs), it can, unless otherwise agreed in advance, use any photos and / or atmospheric impressions for marketing purposes. licensing on various internal and external channels. 2.4 Please note that information that can identify you as a person is considered personal data, even if you place an order on behalf of a company.
3. Use of your personal information 3.1 Premo uses the personal data made available to it; a) To accept your order, to process it correctly or to adjust it in case of changes. b) To contact you regarding your order or otherwise if necessary. c) To correctly deliver and invoice the orders you have placed, or to notify you of the delivery. d) To be able to handle complaints or other warranty-related matters, to answer questions or to resolve disputes. e) To manage and / or optimise our services and internal processes. f) To provide the services you have requested from us, such as sending (personal) newsletters, offers, price lists, catalogues, etc. g) To introduce, market and promote our company, products and services. 3.2 Premo will not share or provide personal information with third parties unless; - this is necessary for the performance of its services - this in its express business interest (such as with creditworthiness checks) - unless it is required to do so by the government or by law 3.3 An agreement for this data processing is entered into at all times with third parties who process or have access to personal data on behalf of or on behalf of Premo (such as transporters and IT service providers) so that the highest possible security and confidentiality is guaranteed for them as well.
4. Legal ground for processing personal data 4.1 Because personal data may only be processed and stored if there is a legal basis, Premo will process and / or store your personal data at all times in accordance with the relevant legislation. 4.2 In order to arrive at and subsequently fulfill a legal purchase agreement, it is necessary to also process and store certain personal data. In addition, Premo has a legitimate interest to use personal data, for the benefit of its customers, to optimize its commercial services. There may also be a legitimate interest for Premo in legal matters (such as product liability issues) to process and / or store his personal data.
5. How long do we keep data? 5.1 Premo will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to comply with the requirements set out in section 3.1, or as permitted by law.
6. How we protect your personal information 6.1 Premo has taken the necessary and appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, disclosure, loss or use of personal data. Such are the systems only accessible after encryption and data is protected behind firewalls. 6.2 If your data is processed by third parties within the EU / EEA, we will take additional measures such as entering into an agreement with the standard contractual clauses for data processors as approved by the European Commission.
7. Left 7.1 You should be aware that Premo´s website may contain links to other websites outside of Premo´s control. Premo is not responsible for protecting your integrity or the content of such websites, we therefore strongly recommend that you consult the privacy statement of these websites. Premo does not accept any liability for damage (partly) caused by the processing, management and / or security in connection with those other websites.